RTPI London Career Stories is aimed at Young Planners working in the capital and aims to share inspirational advice from leaders and role models who are chartered town planners on how they have succeeded in their careers.
A panel of four will be invited to share a fifteen minute overview of their career to include:
- Why they chose to follow a career in town planning
- Their role models, mentors
- What inspires them
- Their career milestones
- Advice to planners who are at an early stage in their career.
Agenda and Speakers:
- 7pm – Networking drinks
- 7.30pm – Introduction from host (TBC)
- 7.35pm – Heather Cheesbrough – Director of Planning and Transport, LB Croydon
- 7.50 pm –Sarah Elliott – London Leader, Design Planning and Economics at AECOM
- 8.05pm – Helen Hayes – MP for Dulwich and West Norwood (and founder of Urban Practioners)
- 8.20pm – Panel detbate
Don’t miss out, this will be a great opportunity to hear it from industry experts.
With thanks to AECOM for hosting and organising this event on behalf of RTPI London.